The Vision camera guided cutting System is an optional module available for the DYSS X9, X7 and X5 machine ranges. When you add this module your DYSS can cut printed jobs accurately to register. Using a high resolution, colour CCD camera mounted to the machine tool-head, the Vision System is able to recognise any type of registration mark printed on the material to be cut.
The clever software compares the expected positions of these marks with the positions where the camera finds the actual marks on the material. Consequently the software works out the cutting paths within each job, altering them for position, rotation, and stretch to ensure accurate cutting of the job.
K-CUT Vision Pro – Camera Guided Cutting and Design Tools
K-CUT Vision Pro offers the cut to register ability of K-CUT Vision but also has the full design capability of KASEMAKE.
Perfect for packaging, POS/POP design and sign making/graphics, it has everything you need right out of the box, including a huge style library with over 700 designs including FEFCO, ECMA, FSDUs, dump bins and more. Also it features: unique 2D drafting tools; stunning 3D preview and animation tools; a large number of exchange formats; easy design; and job management and scheduling.
The video below gives an overview of the functions available in K-CUT Vision Pro:
K-CUT Vision Pro features:
- Fast and intuitive with extensive list of intelligent drawing and design tools
- Around 700 styles in built in design libraries, including FEFCO, ECMA and also POS/POP designs
- Stunning 3D modelling and rendering to demonstrate product concepts
- Comprehensive exchange formats including DXF, CF2, PDF, HPGL, EPS, DWG, AI
- Built in scheduling tools specifically for design and production managers