DYSS X5 digital cutters – for prototyping, sample making and short/medium production runs
With DYSS X5 digital cutters you can handle everything your packaging or point of sale company needs. From prototyping and sample making to short or medium production runs your X5 digital cutters will do it all. First of all, these machines are made to be robust and reliable, furthermore you will get extremely high quality results thanks to the superior South Korean engineering.
The DYSS X5 digital cutters come in a variety of sizes with versatile tooling to suit all common packaging materials. With an X5 you can process folding carton boxboard, corrugated up to triple wall, displayboard, PETG, PP, polyethylene foam, and more. Also you can even cut structural honeycomb boards, Kappa foam boards, textiles, and paper along with many other materials.
Flexibility and Performance
Turn your DYSS X5 into a full production unit with our range of automation options like a conveyor equipped bed and sheet feeder.
DYSS X5 sample cutting tables combine tooling flexibility with lightning fast performance and semi or fully automatic feeding options. Certainly, with an X5 you have a genuine digital die cutting machine able to service printed short-to-medium production runs.
If you do not use wide format materials, the compact sizes available in the X5 digital cutters range are perfect.
Also the X5 also makes the ideal second machine if you already have a wide format cutter at your premises.
Due to its small footprint you can install it in your design office, or anywhere floor space is limited.
Although smaller than the X7, the X5 is as versatile and at the same time faster, and at a much lower cost.
Why not contact us with your exact requirements to receive a tailored machine quote.
DYSS X5 Digital Cutters offer you all of the below and more.
- You can cut precisely at high speed materials up to 3.2 metres wide, including rolls of unlimited length
- In our K-CUT software you can build a library of tool and speed combos to cut different materials as required. Furthermore this adds efficiency and speed and helps your operator test the DYSS with new or unfamiliar materials.
- Standalone Control Console with tool rack, drawer and PC, or optional built-in Control Panel.
- Optical depth checker – fool proof tool measurement sensor to calibrate blade/tool lengths accurately and automatically.
- Optional K-CUT Vision System uses clever software and a digital camera to find registration marks and board edges on pre-printed media. Hence allowing efficient and accurate cutting of print to register.
- In addition, using the optional conveyorised bed you have the ability to process jobs much longer than the machine. You can combine the conveyor system with a rear extension table for sheet materials or a unit to handle roll media.
For more information on the DYSS X5 and options, and to download a brochure please visit our DYSS website