KASEMAKE – Sign and Display Production Systems
Our software and digital cutting machines combine to form the perfect sign and display production systems.
You can import many files into KASEMAKE like AI, EPS, PDF, DXF, HPG and others that are output by your artwork dept or RIP. Consequently you can then be confident that your cut file, matches your printed media. Then you can process it precisely using our camera guided DYSS digital cutting systems.
The quality of cut you will see from a DYSS surpasses that of competitor’s machines; AG/CAD’s sign and display production systems give an incredible glass like edge to acrylic signage. Additionally you’ll get perfect v-cut folds in dibond for trays and lightboxes. While the kiss cut tool will cut the most intricate of shapes and lettering out of vinyl, quickly and perfectly.
Our large format DYSS digital cutters can cut and rout virtually any sign and display material, from plastics and acrylics to foamex, ACM (dibond), structural design board and much more.
Why Choose a DYSS for Your Signs and Graphics Business?
- A DYSS can handle a huge range of sign making and display materials, also all packaging and POS/POP materials.
- The quality of finish is second to none, with outstanding results especially on difficult materials like acrylic
- Manufactured in South Korea using state-of-the art technology, the DYSS range is built to exacting standards. This gives DYSS cutters unrivalled quality, reliability and phenomenal performance, yet at a competitive price.
- Add AG/CAD’s KASEMAKE CAD software, with its hundreds of built-in resizable design templates for displays, boxes, etc. and you have an unbeatable combination. Designers can use the functionality available in KASEMAKE and the diversity of the DYSS to enter new markets.
- The Vision camera guided cutting System is an optional module available for the DYSS X9, X7 and X5 machine ranges. When you add this module your DYSS can cut printed jobs accurately to register. The Vision system can recognise any type of mark on your printed material using a high resolution colour camera mounted to the tool-head.
- DYSS are significantly lower priced than the competition, with 3 and 5 year finance/leasing plans available, furthermore a rapid return on investment means bringing profile cutting and finishing in-house has never been more cost-effective.