Create die formes quickly and easily with KASEMAKE software.
First of all, KASEMAKE is an advanced piece of die making software. Tools specifically designed to aid in the construction of flat bed and rotary formes are at the designers’ disposal, speeding up the die creation process.
Generate full die formes, male and female stripping units, even counters ready for estimating, exporting out to a die maker or to produce on a precision router.
Furthermore all KASEMAKE’s die making tools such as bridging, stripping, and die board creation are fully customisable. The designer can save specific groups of settings for use again and again. As a result the whole process speeds up because once set up, you can add all die board features like stripping and balance knives, drill holes, notches and hand holes with a couple of mouse clicks.
KASEMAKE supports the clip-strip system of stripping tools and these can be added quickly from the die making menu.
You will get the maximum yield for any job using pre-programmed machine routes, which KASEMAKE selects based on job size.
KASEMAKE’s clever layout tools can generate multi-up sheet layouts, calculating best usage automatically or working to user-defined constraints. Potentially there may be a number of possible solutions, so the system shows these results in order of greatest utilisation allowing you to choose the solution that best meets your production methods.
KASEMAKE die making software functionality
- Designers can quickly make both flat and rotary dies.
- Save a library of your die boards and drill hole patterns for instant access
- A full library of clip strip fixings are available to drag and drop straight into your design
- Automated internal and external stripping tools speed up the process
- Highly sophisticated and configurable automated bridging functionality
- You can create complex counters automatically
Finally, the finished designs are logged into an integral database, for immediate access for repeated orders.